- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: acton, MA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. Face-to-Face Governance
II. LAYING THE FOUNDATION.
2. State Diversity, Growth and Decline, and the Contemporary Urban Dilemma.
3. Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
4. Constitutions and Charters.
5. Policy-Making Processes: The Framework for Participation.
III. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
6. Grassroots Participation.
7. Interest Groups.
8. Political Parties and Elections.
IV. THE INSTITUTIONS OF STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS.
10. State Legislatures.
11. Local Government Executives and Legislatures.
V. PUBLIC POLICIES.
14. Crime and Corrections.
15. Educational Policy.
16. Social Welfare and Health Policy.
17. Environmental Policy and Economic Development.
18. Fiscal Policy and Financial Management.
19. Responding to Pressing Public Problems.