Positive Thinking - The Key To Successby Jessica Smith
Most people easily accept that when you give off positive energy, you can infect others with that positive energy and that they will return that energy to you. It is basically
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
You have probably had someone tell you to think positive when you were in a trying situation. That is because the power of positive thinking is something that is a widely held belief.
Most people easily accept that when you give off positive energy, you can infect others with that positive energy and that they will return that energy to you. It is basically the idea that what you put out there will come back to you.
Positive influences are all around us. They exist because people love to feel good. People prefer the positive to the negative. You can likely relate to this. You would probably rather be around someone who is upbeat and full of energy than someone who is depressed and moping around.
Positive thinking plays a large role in life. A person who thinks positive will end up having a more positive life then someone who thinks negative. A positive thinker is going to be able to stay upbeat in any situation. That is because they do not dwell on the negative. They can always find a way to look at the positive in any situation.
Research conducted in the USA has found that those who practice positive thinking live 19% longer than those who do not. It has also been discovered that those who implement positive thinking into their thought process tend to be more successful in both life and business. Ever been with somebody who is down all the time? Most people prefer to develop both romantic and business relationships with somebody who seems cheerful and greets them with a smile.
This eBook will provide you with valuable information that can help change your life:
• Learn exactly what positive thinking is and how anybody can apply it to their own life.
• Discover the real power that comes with positive thinking--how it allows you to influence those around you and change your environment into one of success.
• Find out how to use the power of positive thinking in your body language and posture.
• Realize your unlimited potential for success once you implement positive thinking into your thought process.
• Uncover the biggest threats to positive thinking and learn how to conquer them.
• Learn how to get started implementing positive thinking and its power for success into your life.
• And much, much more!
Become successful beyond what you ever imagined ... learn how to obtain the Midas factor through positive thinking so that everything you touch turns to gold.
- Jessica Smith
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 411 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >