- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This book analyzes the outstanding development problems confronting Africa today, and the policies necessary for improving Africa's governance, economic performance, and seeing the achievement of the Millennium Development Goals.
• Poverty and Environmental Degradation: Towards Policy for Reversing the Spiral
• Local Small Enterprise Development: Growth and Impact of the Informal Economy
• The HIV/AIDS Pandemic in a Development Context
• Child Survival, Poverty, and Labor
• Public Sector Management and Reform
• Toward Good Governance and Sustainable Development: The New Partnership for Africa's Development and the African Peer Review Mechanism
• Addressing Capacity Deficits
• Can Africa Fulfill its Promise?