PowerPoint 2000 Professional Resultsby Ellen Finkelstein
PowerPoint is part of the Office 2000 Suite,but most users don't open it until they have a project at handthis means our readers need help getting results right away! Shows users who don't have graphic design training how to produce high-quality presentations. Storyboarded approachfour-color inserts leading off each part show the professional results,and following chapters explain how to accomplish them. Easy-to-read text explains everything from creating an effective outline to using color to influence an audience to laying out a slide with precision. "Tip","New",and "Professional Results" icons throughout illustrate how to achieve specific tasks and special effects quickly and easily.
Your step-by-step guide to devloping dynamic PowerPoint presentations.
Create high-quality,attention-getting PowerPoint presentations in no time with help from PowerPoint 2000:Professional Results. The full-color pages that lead off each section show the professional results,and the chapters that follow them explain how to achieve those results quickly and easily. You'll learn to lay out slides,convey your message through text,graphics,and multimedia,and deliver show-stopping presentations.
Inside,learn how to:
- Set up a well-organized outline
- Format text,choose the right fonts,and add bullets
- Create a slide master for a fully coordinated presentation
- Jazz up your presentation with graphics,dynamic shapes,charts,3-D effects,and multimedia
- Add hyperlinks,action buttons,and OLE objects
- Publish your presentation on the Web and collaborate with others
- Choose the proper equipment for your event
- Present your slide show with easeand style-and without technical difficulties
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Ellen has done a superb job in providing the gold standard of PowerPoint help with this book. I highly recommend that anyone using PowerPoint keep a copy for reference.