PowerPoint (SparkCharts)by SparkNotes Editors
SparkChartsTM—created by Harvard students for students everywhere—serve as study companions and reference tools that cover a wide range of college and graduate school subjects, including Business, Computer Programming, Medicine, Law, Foreign Language, Humanities, and Science. Titles like How to Study, Microsoft Word for Windows, Microsoft Powerpoint for Windows, and HTML give you what it takes to find success in school and beyond. Outlines and summaries cover key points, while diagrams and tables make difficult concepts easier to digest.
This six-page chart covers:
- PowerPoint® fundamentals, including the help function, toolbars, menus, shortcuts, and views
- Presentation basics, text and object formatting, backgrounds, multimedia, speaker notes, handouts, comments, spelling, saving, publishing, and printing
- Creating and adding tables, graphics, and drawings
- Using animation and hyperlinks
- Showing PowerPoint® presentations
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
I was learning was new subject for work and the card was very useful.