Practical Flow Cytometryby Howard M. Shapiro
Pub. Date: 02/01/1985
Publisher: Liss, Alan R. Inc.
- A completely revised
Practical Flow Cytometry provides the most readable and comprehensive resource covering the technology, principles, and biomedical applications of analytical cytology using laser-activated detection and cell sorting. This Fourth Edition of the discipline's benchmark text is completely updated with several added features, including:
- A completely revised introduction, emphasizing connections between flow cytometry, static cytometry, and microscopy
- Expanded coverage of applications in biotechnology, cell biology, genetics, hematology, immunology, microbiology, and oncology
- Discussion of new commercial instrumentation
- Review of alternatives to flow sorting
- Updated and enhanced references and supplier list
This book is required reading for anyone in immunology, cell and molecular biology, microbiology, oncology, or hematology.
- Liss, Alan R. Inc.
- Publication date:
Table of ContentsLearning Flow Cytometry.
How Flow Cytometers Work.
Parameters and Probes.
Buying Flow Cytometers.
Building Flow Cytometers.
Using Flow Cytometers.
Sources of Supply.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >