Practical Flow Cytometryby Howard M. Shapiro
Pub. Date: 02/01/1985
Publisher: Liss, Alan R. Inc.
- A completely revised
Practical Flow Cytometry provides the most readable and comprehensive resource covering the technology, principles, and biomedical applications of analytical cytology using laser-activated detection and cell sorting. This Fourth Edition of the discipline's benchmark text is completely updated with several added features, including:
- A completely revised introduction, emphasizing connections between flow cytometry, static cytometry, and microscopy
- Expanded coverage of applications in biotechnology, cell biology, genetics, hematology, immunology, microbiology, and oncology
- Discussion of new commercial instrumentation
- Review of alternatives to flow sorting
- Updated and enhanced references and supplier list
This book is required reading for anyone in immunology, cell and molecular biology, microbiology, oncology, or hematology.
- Liss, Alan R. Inc.
- Publication date:
Table of Contents
How Flow Cytometers Work.
Parameters and Probes.
Buying Flow Cytometers.
Building Flow Cytometers.
Using Flow Cytometers.
Sources of Supply.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews