- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This practical guide takes the theoretical concepts of structured design and makes them applicable to real-world software development. It also integrates the approach of structured analysis with that of structured design. The book also gives a brief outline of the tools of structured analysis and shows how these tools are an asset not only to the analyst, but also to the designer of a computer system.
1. The dieas Behind Structured Design.
2. The Basics of Design.
THE TOOLS OF STRUCTURED DESIGN.
3. The Structure Chart.
4. Module Specification Methods.
THE QUALITIES OF A GOOD DESIGN.
7. Additional Design Guidelines.
8. The Structured Specification.
9. Configuring the System.
10. Deriving the Strucutre Charts for the System.
11. Constructing the System.
13. Management Aspects of Structure Design.