Practical Neuroimaging in Stroke: A Case-Based Approachby Alejandro A. Rabinstein, Steven J. Resnick
Pub. Date: 06/23/2009
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Practical Neuroimaging in Stroke, by Alejandro Rabinstein, MD, and Steven J. Resnick, is a neurology reference designed for anyone involved in treating stroke patients. It offers unique, thorough guidancedriven by nearly 500 completely original high-quality images from actual stroke casesto help you learn and understand the clinical value of diagnostic neuroimaging. Examples of different diagnostic modalitiesaccompanied by succinct teaching messageshighlight a preference for those most commonly used in clinical practice and most typically interpreted by clinicians caring for patients at bedside. A consistent section format from chapter to chapter enables you to easily access the material. Brilliantly illustrated and clinically relevant, Practical Neuroimaging in Stroke is the closest thing to treating real-life patients!
- Features the work of today’s leaders from the field of neurology to ensure that the material is current, accurate, and clinically relevant.
- Examines real-life stroke casesdriven by nearly 500 completely original imagesthat enable you to apply your knowledge to real-life situations and experience the next best thing to actually being in the field.
- Presents examples of different diagnostic modalitiesaccompanied by succinct teaching messagesthat highlight a preference for those most commonly used in clinical practice and most typically interpreted by clinicians caring for patients at bedside.
- Discusses indications and potential pitfalls of the various imaging modalities, when pertinent, to make you aware of possible considerations.
- Uses a unique didactic approach that serves the knowledge needs of a wide range of experience levels.
- Follows a consistent section format from chapter to chapter that covers general concepts, case vignettes, case images, teaching messages, and selected readings, to help you quickly and easily locate the guidance you need.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.70(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.90(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews