Our great-grandmothers didn’t need nutrition lessons – then again, they weren’t forced to wadethrough aisle after aisle of packaged foods touting outlandish health claims and confusing marketing jargon. Over the last few decades, we’ve forgotten what “real food” is – and we’re left desperately seekingfoods that will truly nourish our bodies.We’re disillusioned with the “conventional wisdom” for good reason – it’s gotten us nowhere.
Achieving optimal health without calorie-counting, “diet foods,” or feelings of deprivation has never been easier. Practical Paleoexplains why avoiding both processed foods and foods commonly marketed as “healthy” – like grains, legumes, and pasteurized dairy – will improve how you look and feel and lead to lasting weight loss. Even better – you may reduce or completely eliminate symptoms associated with common health conditions!
Practical Paleo is jam-packed with over 100 easy recipes, all with special notes about common food allergens including nightshades and FODMAPs. Meal plans are also included, and are designed specifically to target:
· body composition: fat loss & muscle “mass” gain
· athletic performance
· immune health: autoimmune conditions & compromised immunity (allergies, frequent infections)
· blood sugar regulation: diabetes & hypoglycemia
· brain health: Parkinson’s & Alzheimer’s
· cancer recovery
· digestive health:IBS/IBD/Crohn’s/Colitis/Celiac
· headaches& migraines
· heart health: cholesterol & blood pressure
· hormonalhealth: PCOS, infertility, endometriosis, ED
· jointhealth: arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, Fibromyalgia
· mental health: ADD, ADHD, anxiety, depression & mood disorders
· skinhealth: acne, eczema, Psoriasis
· thyroid health:Hashimotos, Graves
Practical Paleo is THE resource you’ll reach for again and again for information on healthy living, delicious recipes, and easy-to-understand information about how a Paleo lifestyle can help you, your family, and your friends - regardless of their current health status.