Micaela Preston has a practical take on green living which she applies in her popular blog, Mindful Momma (www.mindfulmomma.com). Micaela lives in Minneapolis, MN with her husband and two boys. When she is not writing, she is busy whipping up a healthy meal or the eco craft-du-jour.
Practically Green: Your Guide to Ecofriendly Decision-Makingby Micaela Preston
Creating a green and healthy home might seem like an overwhelming task at times. Practically Green takes the practical approach to mindful living: Start small and go from there. Author Micaela Preston takes the guesswork out of green living by helping you make smart, healthy choices for/b>/i>/b>/center>
Creating a green and healthy home might seem like an overwhelming task at times. Practically Green takes the practical approach to mindful living: Start small and go from there. Author Micaela Preston takes the guesswork out of green living by helping you make smart, healthy choices for your family without spending tedious hours researching the pros and cons of all the products available on the market today.
In Practically Green you'll find:
- Simple copy-and-clip guides that make it easy to buy smart
- At-a-glance charts and lists that break down complicated information in an easy-to-understand manner
- 30+ DIY projects and ideas for making-it-green yourself, including instructions for making all-natural body care products, simple sewing projects and much more
- Healthy, tasty recipes to please kids and adults alike, ideas for packing greener lunches plus tips and tricks for replacing packaged convenience snacks with home-made versions
Let Practically Green guide you to a greener life!
- F+W Media
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.50(w) x 7.00(h) x 0.60(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
For a free Nook book, it covered the basics of "going green". It wouldn't be too useful for the hardcore environmentalist. A short intro to recycling and energy saving tips will help reluctant recyclers to actually do it! I plan to share some of the tips with my fifth grade science students.
Really interesting, a surprising look at how we poison ourselves everyday without realizing it. A must read!