Carolyn Wheater teaches middle school and upper school mathematics at the Nightingale-Bamford School in New York City. Educated at Marymount Manhattan College and the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, she has taught math and computer technology for 30 years to students from preschool through college.
Practice Makes Perfect Geometryby Carolyn Wheater
About the Book
Established as a successful practical workbook series with more than 20 titles in the language/b>
A no-nonsense practical guide to geometry, providing concise summaries, clear model examples, and plenty of practice, making this workbook the ideal complement to class study or self-study, preparation for exams or a brush-up on rusty skills.
About the Book
Established as a successful practical workbook series with more than 20 titles in the language learning category, Practice Makes Perfect now provides the same clear, concise approach and extensive exercises to key fields within mathematics.
The key to the Practice Makes Perfect series is the extensive exercises that provide learners with all the practice they need for mastery.
- Not focused on any particular test or exam, but complementary to most geometry curricula
- Deliberately all-encompassing approach: international perspective and balance between traditional and newer approaches.
- Large trim allows clear presentation of worked problems, exercises, and explained answers.
- No-nonsense approach: provides clear presentation of content.
- Over 500 exercises and answers covering all aspects of geometry
- Successful series: "Practice Makes Perfect" has sales of 1,000,000 copies in the language category – now applied to mathematics
- Workbook is not exam specific, yet it provides thorough coverage of the geometry skills required in most math tests.
- McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.60(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews