- Publication date:
Table of Contents1. Computers and the Practice of Econometrics.
2. The Capital Asset Pricing Model: An Application of Bivariate Regression Analysis.
3. Costs, Learning Curves, and Scale Economies: From Simple to Multiple Regression.
4. The Measurement of Quality Change: Constructing an Hedonic Price Index for Computers Using Multiple Regression Methods.
5. Analyzing Determinants of Wages and Measuring Wage Discrimination: Dummy Variables in Regression Models.
6. Explaining and Forecasting Aggregate Investment Expenditures: Distributed Lags and Autocorrelation.
7. The Demand for Electricity: Structural and Time Series Approaches.
8. Causality and Simultaneity Between Advertising and Sales.
9. Modeling the Interrelated Demands for Factors of Production: Estimation and Inference in Equation Systems.
10. Parameter Estimation in Structural and Reduced Form Equations of Small Macroeconometric Models.
11. Whether and How Much Women Work for Pay: Applications of Limited Dependent Variable Procedures.
Write a Review
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >