- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
REA ? Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Take your teaching career to the ...
Ships from: Nashua, NH
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
REA Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
PRAXIS Elementary Education (0011 & 0014)
with TESTware - Includes CD with timed tests, instant scoring, and more.
For Teacher Licensure
Are you prepared to excel on the PRAXIS?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's comprehensive review covers all topics on the official exam, including: Language Arts; Mathematics; Social Sciences; Science; Planning; Learning and the Role of the Learner; Arts and Physical Education
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with two of the book’s four full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more
* OR, choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Get to the head of the class! Get certified!
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging test for state licensure. Our comprehensive study guides are teacher-recommended and written by educators who have mastered the test and the related program of study.
Posted November 16, 2007
First of all, the first 85+ questions on the 1st 0011 Test and the 1st 0014 Test are exactly the same. Same goes for the 2nd practice tests. So, anyone looking for 4 unique tests are out of luck. Secondly, as the first reviewer said, most of the practice test questions are not about content knowledge, but ask about things on the 0011 test. As someone who does not have to take the 0011 test until after teaching training, I went through about six panic attacks before I started thinking that maybe the book was bad and not my knowledge of the conent. If you're looking for an easy compiled review of content (like I was), this book may or may not be the one for you (depending on how good your prior knowledge is). If you are looking for practice tests that will help you get an accurate feel for the test, LEAVE THIS BOOK ON THE VIRTUAL SHELFWas this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted April 29, 2007
I was VERY disappointed with this book. It pretends to completely cover both the 0011 and 0014 tests but in actuality rarely touches the 0014 material. It has a pretty good section for Social Studies for the 0014 test that you can read without having to go look up all the material but did not include everything that was on the test when I took it. I didn't need the math section so I don't know how complete it is. I was disappointed in the Language Arts section and the science section. I bought it primarily for the practice tests and the 0014 tests they provide are mostly questions from what would be on a 0011 test.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.