Praying Through Your Adoptionby Michele Cervone Scott
In Praying Through Your Adoption, adoptive mother Michele Cervone Scott shares how families can walk by faith through the unique joys and challenges of an
Are you wondering if God is calling you to adopt? Are you in the long process of a "paper pregnancy"? Do you have a newly-adopted child? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, this book is for you!
In Praying Through Your Adoption, adoptive mother Michele Cervone Scott shares how families can walk by faith through the unique joys and challenges of an adoption journey. Through real-life adoption stories, scriptures, and situation-specific prayers, you will discover ways to:
• Recognize God's role in placing orphans with forever families.
• Determine if adoption is right for you.
• Explore practical financing options.
• Pray about the specific details surrounding your domestic, international, or foster care adoption.
• Wait and prepare for your child's arrival.
• Adjust to adoptive family life.
• Support, explain, and celebrate your child's adoption.
• Rely on God to supply all of your needs.
I recommend this book to all families involved in the adoption process.
~William J. Blacquiere, President/CEO of Bethany Christian Services
Invaluable help for learning in practical terms how to walk this unparalleled journey with God.
~Jedd Medefind, President of Christian Alliance for Orphans
- WinePress Publishing WA
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.35(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >