- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
In Preaching to a Postmodern World, Johnston shows pastors, seminary students, professors, lay teachers, and church leaders can reach the present age without selling out to it. The book discusses how to:
• distinguish between modernism and postmodernism
• understand postmodern worldviews
• change the style of preaching without compromising the substance
• take advantage of new opportunities provided by the cultural shift
• show an inattentive society the relevance of God's truth
The author's keen insights into contemporary pop and media culture also help equip speakers to address today's listeners with clarity and relevance.