Precalculus Mathematics / Edition 4by Max A. Sobel, Norbert Lerner
Pub. Date: 02/28/1991
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
This fifth edition of Precalculus Mathematics has been written to provide the essential concepts and skills of algebra, trigonometry, and the study of functions that are needed for further study in mathematics. See more details below
This fifth edition of Precalculus Mathematics has been written to provide the essential concepts and skills of algebra, trigonometry, and the study of functions that are needed for further study in mathematics.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- 4th ed
- Product dimensions:
- 8.26(w) x 10.32(h) x 1.31(d)
Table of Contents1. Fundamentals of Algebra.
2. Linear and Quadratic Functions with Applications.
3. Polynomial and Rational Functions.
4. Circles, Additional Curves, and the Algebra of Functions.
5. Exponential and Logarithmic Functions.
6. The Trigonometric Functions.
7. Right Angle Trigonometry, Identities, and Equations.
8. Additional Applications of Trigonometry.
9. Linear Systems, Matrices and Determinants.
10. The Conic Sections.
11. Sequences and Series.
12. Permutations, Combinations, Probability.
Selected Tables and Answers.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >