Precalculus: Enhanced with Graphing Utilities / Edition 2by Michael Sullivan
Pub. Date: 12/30/1999
Emphasizing graphing technology and business applications, this user-friendly book is the perfect reference for everyday and business mathematics. Solves problems using both algebra and a graphing utility, with the benefits of each illustrated. Uses real data to help readers make connections between the mathematics learned and familiar situations. Uses up-to-date technology including the more powerful features of ZERO(ROOT) and INTERSECT, with minimal use of TRACE. Helps readers quickly identify key points in the book with a vivid new full-color design. For anyone who needs to brush up on everyday or business-related mathematics.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.20(w) x 10.29(h) x 1.72(d)
Table of Contents
(NOTE: Each chapter concludes with Chapter Review.)
2. Function and Models.
3. Polynomial and Rational Functions.
4. Exponential and Logarithmic Functions.
5. Trigonometric Functions.
7. Applications of Trigonometric Functions.
8. Polar Coordinates; Vectors.
9. Analytic Geometry.
10. Systems of Equations and Inequalities.
11. Sequences; Induction; The Binomial Theorem.
12. Counting and Probability.
13. A Preview of Calculus: The Limit and the Derivative of a Function.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >