Find Out Everything You Need to Know About Pregnancy and Nutrition Without Having to Buy a Dictionary!
I’ll teach you how to:
1) Break down what you eat in a day.
There are many diets that are “guaranteed” to help you have a healthy pregnancy, but unless you’re willing to spend the next nine months eating the same things over and over (and over and over and over and…) you’re probably not going to stick to them for very long. That’s okay! I’ll teach you how to identify the nutrients you need and keep your own tally going, allowing you to eat the foods that you want while at the same time doing what’s best for your baby.
2) Distinguish between Trimesters
Just as your child is going to have different nutritional needs when it was born, so too are its needs going to vary throughout its prenatal development. I’ll take you through the minute changes you can make to your diet each trimester that will make a major impact on your baby’s development.
Here is what you will learn
inside this guide....
* The various stages of fetal development
* How nutrition affects how your baby grows
* The role that nutrition plays in determining whether or not your child has a birth defect
* How to have a healthy baby without giving up your favorite foods
* What to do when you can't follow a regular pregnancy “diet”
* How to lose those pregnancy pounds afterward quickly and painlessly, even if you’re nursing