- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
2. Variations in Member State Use of Preliminary References
3. Which Bodies May Refer?
4. What Questions Can Be Referred?
5. When Can a Reference for a Preliminary Ruling be Made?
6. When are National Courts Obliged to Refer Questions?
7. When Ought a Reference for a Preliminary Ruling be Made?
8. The Form and Content of a Reference
9. Proceedings Before the Referring Court After a Reference Has Been Made
10. The Procedure before the Court of Justice
11. The Preliminary Ruling
12. The Effects of the Preliminary Ruling
13. Litigation Costs and Legal Aid