4. Integers and Signed Numbers.
5. Irrational Numbers and Real Numbers.
II. EQUATIONS AND FORMULAS.
8. Graphing Linear Equations.
9. Slope and Distance.
10. Linear and Absolute Value Inequalities.
11. Systems of Linear Equations and Inequalities.
12. Powers and Polynomials.
13. Products and Factors.
14. Roots and Radicals.
15. Solving Quadratic and Higher-Degree Equations.
16. Rational Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities.
17. Exponential and Logarithmic Equations.
III. MEASUREMENT AND GEOMETRY.
19. Perimeter, Area, and Volume.
20. Lines, Angles, and Polygons.
IV. STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY.