1. Introduction: The Big Picture.
2. Getting Started: Preparing for the Big Change.
3. Choosing a Program: Navigating Your Way through the Maze.
4. The GRE: The Test.
5. The Application Process: Doing the Paperwork.
6. The Interview: How to Make the Right Impression.
7. Getting in or Not Getting in: Reality Strikes.
8. The First Year: Thriving, Surviving, and Other Essentials.
Suggested Additional Sources of Information.
Glossary and Index.
Appendix I: Timetable for Graduate Study Preparation.
Appendix II: General Concentrations of Psychology in Graduate School.
Appendix III: Outline for the Vita and Sample Vita.
Appendix IV: Sample Letters of Intent