- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
In an engaging style, the author—founder of the Idaho Administrative Technology Leadership Center—explores the complexities of change and implementation of technology in schools.
About the Author
1. Principal Leadership and Successful Technology Implementation
2. Are Schools and Technology Leaders Doing Enough?
3. Why Do Technology Programs Fail?
4. Strategic Planning for Technology: An Oxymoron?
5. Setting the Stage for Staff Development: Uniting Technology and Constructivist Teaching and Learning Environments
6. Resisters and Saboteurs: Dealing With Teachers Resistant to Technology Implementation
7. Teacher Evaluation and the Use of Technology
8. Sustaining Effective Technology Plans: Management and Leadership
9. The Future: Leadership and Technology Implementation
10. OK School Leaders, Let's Put One Together
Resource A: A SWOT Matrix for Technology Planning
Resource B: Administrative Dimensions and Look-Fors
Resource C: List of Tables and Figures