- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.30(w) x 10.37(h) x 1.14(d)
Table of ContentsPART I. INTRODUCTION TO MANAGERIAL FINANCE.
1. Overview of Managerial Finance.
2. Institutions, Markets, and Interest Rates.
3. Basic Corporate Securities. Bonds and Stocks.
4. Financial Statements, Taxes Depreciation, and Cash Flow.
5. Financial Statement Analysis.
II. IMPORTANT FINANCIAL CONCEPTS.
6. Time Value of Money.
7. Risk and Return.
8. Bond and Stock Valuation.
III. LONG-TERM INVESTMENT DECISIONS.
9. Capital Budgeting and Cash Flow Principles.
10. Capital Budgeting Techniques. Certainty and Risk.
IV. LONG-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS.
11. The Cost of Capital.
12. Leverage and Capital Structure.
13. Dividend Policy.
V. SHORT-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS.
14. Financial Planning.
15. Working Capital and Short-Term Financing.
16. Cash and Marketable Securities.
17. Accounts Receivable and Inventory.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I am very picky about my textbooks and don't like when others have made marks in them or when there ripped pages or abused covers. This book was listed as 'very good'. A better description would be 'like new'! And it was more than half the price of other used books. Needless to say, I was very impressed when I received this textbook. Great delivery time as well. Will definitely use this seller again.