Principles of Managerial Finance / Edition 5by Lawrence J. Gitman
Pub. Date: 02/15/2008
Publisher: Addison Wesley
In Principles of Managerial Finance, Fourteenth Edition , Gitman and Zutter guide you through the complexities of finance with their proven learning system. Teaching and learning aids are woven into concepts and practice, creating a roadmap to follow through the text. Several features–including Why This Chapter Matters and Personal/b>/b>/i>… See more details below
In Principles of Managerial Finance, Fourteenth Edition , Gitman and Zutter guide you through the complexities of finance with their proven learning system. Teaching and learning aids are woven into concepts and practice, creating a roadmap to follow through the text. Several features–including Why This Chapter Matters and Personal Finance Examples–show the value of applying financial principles and techniques to everyday life.
MyFinanceLab for Principles of Managerial Finance, Fourteenth Edition creates learning experiences that are truly personalized and continuously adaptive. MyFinanceLab reacts to how students are actually performing, offering data-driven guidance that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts–resulting in better performance in the course. A dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress means educators can spend less time grading and more time teaching.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience. Here’s how:
- Improve Results with MyFinanceLab: MyFinanceLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Guide Students with a Proven Learning Goal System: Integrating pedagogy with concepts and practical applications, this system presents the material students need to make effective financial decisions in a competitive business environment.
- Provide Real, Hands-on Examples and Connections: Personal finance connections, international considerations, and Excel® spreadsheet practice help students identify and apply concepts in their daily lives.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyFinanceLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyFinanceLab search for ISBN-10: 0133740927/ISBN-13: 9780133740929. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133507696/ISBN-13: 9780133507690 and ISBN-10: 0133543757/ISBN-13: 9780133543759.
MyFinanceLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Table of Contents
PART I. INTRODUCTION TO MANAGERIAL FINANCE.
2. Institutions, Securities, Markets, and Rates.
3. Financial Statements, Taxes, Depreciation, and Cash Flow.
4. Financial Statement Analysis.
II. IMPORTANT FINANCIAL CONCEPTS.
6. Risk and Return.
7. Bond and Stock Valuation.
III. LONG-TERM INVESTMENT DECISIONS.
9. Capital Budgeting Techniques.
10. Risk and Refinements in Capital Budgeting.
IV. LONG-TERM FINANCING DECISIONS.
12. Leverage and Capital Structure.
13. Divided Policy.
V. SHORT-TERM FINANCING DECISIONS.
15. Working Capital and Short-Term Financing.
16. Cash and Marketable Securities.
17. Accounts Receivable and Inventory.
VI. SPECIAL TOPICS IN MANAGERIAL FINANCE.
19. Mergers, LBOs, Divestitures, and Business Failure.
20. International Managerial Finance.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I am very picky about my textbooks and don't like when others have made marks in them or when there ripped pages or abused covers. This book was listed as 'very good'. A better description would be 'like new'! And it was more than half the price of other used books. Needless to say, I was very impressed when I received this textbook. Great delivery time as well. Will definitely use this seller again.