- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. The Role and Environment of Managerial Finance.
2. Financial Statements and Analysis.
3. Cash Flow and Financial Planning.
II. IMPORTANT FINANCIAL CONCEPTS.
4. Time Value of Money.
5. Risk and Return.
6. Interest Rates and Bond Valuation.
7. Stock Valuation.
III. LONG-TERM INVESTMENT DECISIONS.
8. Capital Budgeting and Cash Flows.
9. Capital Budgeting Techniques: Certainty and Risk.
IV. LONG-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS.
10. The Cost of Capital.
11. Leverage and Capital Structure.
12. Dividend Policy.
V. SHORT-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS.
13. Working Capital and Current Assets Management.
14. Current Liabilities Management.
A: Financial Tables.
B: Solutions to Self-Test Problems.
C: Answers to Selected End-of-Chapter Problems.
D: Instructions for Using the PMF Brief CD-ROM Software.
Posted August 11, 2010
I am very picky about my textbooks and don't like when others have made marks in them or when there ripped pages or abused covers. This book was listed as 'very good'. A better description would be 'like new'! And it was more than half the price of other used books. Needless to say, I was very impressed when I received this textbook. Great delivery time as well. Will definitely use this seller again.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted December 1, 2012
No text was provided for this review.