Principles of Marketing / Edition 10by Philip Kotler, Gary Armstrong
Pub. Date: 03/03/2003
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Work smart. With PHLIP--Prentice Hall's Learning on the Internet Partnership--a free academic support Web site for professors and students in business. Today's new articles are tied directly to your textbook, so you can actually see concepts you're learning as they occur in the world of business.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.76(w) x 11.08(h) x 1.17(d)
Table of Contents
I. UNDERSTANDING MARKETING AND THE MARKETING PROCESS.
2. Strategic Planning and the Marketing Process.
3. The Global Marketing Environment.
II. DEVELOPING MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES AND STRATEGIES.
5. Consumer Markets and Consumer Buying Behavior.
6. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior.
7. Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning for Competitive Advantage.
III. DEVELOPING THE MARKETING MIX.
9. New-Product Development and Product Life-Cycle Strategies.
10. Pricing Products: Pricing Considerations and Approaches.
11. Pricing Products: Pricing Strategies.
12. Distribution Channels and Logistics Management.
13. Retailing and Wholesaling.
14. Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy.
15. Advertising, Sales Promotions, and Public Relations.
16. Personal Selling and Sales Management.
17. Direct and Online Marketing.
IV. MANAGING MARKETING.
19. The Global Marketplace.
20. Marketing and Society: Social Responsibility and Marketing Ethics.
Appendix 1. Measuring and Forecasting Demand.
Appendix 2. Marketing Arithmetic.
Appendix 3. Careers in Marketing.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >