I. UNDERSTANDING MARKETING AND THE MARKETING PROCESS.
2. Strategic Planning and the Marketing Process.
3. The Global Marketing Environment.
II. DEVELOPING MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES AND STRATEGIES.
5. Consumer Markets and Consumer Buying Behavior.
6. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior.
7. Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning for Competitive Advantage.
III. DEVELOPING THE MARKETING MIX.
9. New-Product Development and Product Life-Cycle Strategies.
10. Pricing Products: Pricing Considerations and Approaches.
11. Pricing Products: Pricing Strategies.
12. Distribution Channels and Logistics Management.
13. Retailing and Wholesaling.
14. Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy.
15. Advertising, Sales Promotions, and Public Relations.
16. Personal Selling and Sales Management.
17. Direct and Online Marketing.
IV. MANAGING MARKETING.
19. The Global Marketplace.
20. Marketing and Society: Social Responsibility and Marketing Ethics.
Appendix 1. Measuring and Forecasting Demand.
Appendix 2. Marketing Arithmetic.
Appendix 3. Careers in Marketing.