- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Skokie, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
II. FOUNDATIONS OF MICROECONOMICS: CONSUMERS AND FIRMS. 5. Household Behavior and Consumer Choice.
6. The Production Process: The Behavior of Profit-Maximizing Firms.
7. Short-Run Costs and Output Decisions.
8. Long-Run Costs and Output Decisions.
9. Input Demand: The Labor and Land Markets.
10. Input Demand: The Capital Market and the Investment Decision.
11. General Equilibrium and the Efficiency of Perfect Competition.
III. MARKET IMPERFECTIONS AND THE ROLE OF GOVERNMENT. 12. Monopoly and Antitrust Policy.
13. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
14. Externalities, Public Goods, Imperfect Information, and Social Choice.
15. Income Distribution and Poverty.
16. Public Finance: The Economics of Taxation.
IV. THE WORLD ECONOMY. 17. International Trade, Comparative Advantage, and Protectionism.
18. Globalization, Growth, and Development.