- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
A major objective of this book is to fill the gap between traditional logic design principles and logic design/optimization techniques used in practice. Over the last two decades several techniques for computer-aided design and optimization of logic circuits have been developed. However, underlying theories of these techniques are inadequately covered or not covered at all in undergraduate text books. This book covers not only the "classical" material found in current text books but also selected materials that modern logic designers need to be familiar with.
1. Number Systems and Binary Codes.
2. Fundamental Concepts of Digital Logic.
3. Combinational Logic Design.
4. Fundamentals of Synchronous Sequential Circuits.
5. VHDL in Digital Design.
6. Combinational Logic Design using VHDL.
7. Synchronous Sequential Circuit Design.
8. Counter Design.
9. Sequential Circuit Design using VHDL.
10. Asynchronous Sequential Circuits.
Appendix A. CMOS Logic.