Principles of Risk Management and Insurance / Edition 12by George E. Rejda, Michael McNamara
Pub. Date: 03/13/2013
Written for undergraduates, this textbook introduces risk management and insurance. Topics include legal principles, property and liability insurance, employee benefits, life and health insurance, social insurance, and functional and financial operations of insurers. Annotation (c)2003 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.30(w) x 10.10(h) x 1.20(d)
Table of ContentsI. BASIC CONCEPTS IN RISK MANAGEMENT AND INSURANCE.
1. Risk in Our Society.
2. Insurance and Risk.
3. Introduction to Risk Management.
4. Advanced Topics in Risk Management.
II. LEGAL PRINCIPLES IN RISK AND INSURANCE.
5. Fundamental Legal Principles.
6. Analysis of Insurance Contracts.
III. PERSONAL PROPERTY AND LIABILITY RISKS.
7. The Liability Risk.
8. Homeowners Insurance, Section I.
9. Homeowners Insurance, Section II.
10. Automobile Insurance.
11. Automobile Insurance and Society.
12. Other Property and Liability Insurance Coverages.
IV. COMMERCIAL PROPERTY AND LIABILITY RISKS.
13. Commercial Property Insurance.
14. Commercial Liability Insurance.
15. Crime Insurance and Surety Bonds.
V. LIFE AND HEALTH RISKS.
16. Fundamentals of Life Insurance.
17. Types of Life Insurance.
18. Life Insurance Contractual Provisions.
19. Buying Life Insurance.
20. Annuities and Individual Retirement Accounts.
21. Individual Health and Disability-Income Insurance.
22. Employee Benefits: Group Life and Health Insurance.
23. Employee Benefits: Retirement Plans.
24. Social Insurance.
VI. THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY.
25. Types of Insurers and Marketing Systems.
26. Insurance Company Operations.
27. Insurance Pricing.
28. Government Regulation of Insurance.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >