Problem-Solving Therapy / Edition 2by Jay Haley
Pub. Date: 10/01/1987
A classic that teaches you how to think in a contextually sensitive, directive, and goal-focused way. A highly readable and practical volume that focuses on solving problems within the context of the entire social unit--the family, the school, the community.
Table of ContentsIntroduction: Problem-Solving Therapy.
1. Conducting the First Interview.
2. Giving Directives.
3. Communication as Bits and Metaphor.
4. Communication: Sequence and Hierarchy.
5. Therapy in Stages.
6. Marriage Therapy as a Triangle.
7. Problems in Training Therapists.
8. Ethical Issues in Therapy.
Case Report: A Modern "Little Hans''.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >