Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series: Lasers and Lights: Volume 2 with DVD: Rejuvenation - Resurfacing - Treatment of Ethnic Skin - Treatment of Cellulite / Edition 2by David Goldberg
Pub. Date: 10/31/2007
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
This title in the PROCEDURES IN COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERIES presents up-to-the-minute, practical guidance on the laser and light treatments shaping today's practice. Succinctly written and lavishly illustrated, it focuses on procedural how-to's and offer step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the tradeso you can refine and hone your
This title in the PROCEDURES IN COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERIES presents up-to-the-minute, practical guidance on the laser and light treatments shaping today's practice. Succinctly written and lavishly illustrated, it focuses on procedural how-to's and offer step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the tradeso you can refine and hone your skills...and expand your surgical repertoire. You'll find current, to-the-point guidance on the cosmetic use of lasers and lightsedited by a pioneer in the field, Dr. David Goldberg. Implement the newest procedures into your practice immediately and confidentlywith the outstanding guidance you'll find in this volume of the PROCEDURES IN COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERIES.
• Get the best results when performing laser and light treatments for cellulite, rejuvenation, resurfacing, hair removal and ethnic skinall with one concise, accessible volume.
• Visualize techniques and results clearly with a wealth of color illustrations and photographs that depict cases as they appear in practice.
• See how to proceed with a comprehensive instructional DVD containing video clips of techniques and procedures as well as the experts' hints and tips, edited by Thomas E Rohrer.
• Stay abreast of the fastest-moving area of cosmetic dermatology!
• Implement the latest techniques for
• Ablative laser skin resurfacing
• Non-surgical skin tightening, including Thermage
• cellulite treatments, and more!
Table of Contents
1. Laser Treatment of Cellulite Laser Skin Resurfacing 1, Christopher B. Zachary, Cameron K. Rokhsar, Richard E. Fitzpatrick
2. Ablative Laser Resurfacing 2, Zakia Rahman, Melissa Bogle
3.Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing, Ellen S. Marmur, David J. Goldberg
4.Skin Tightening with Radio Frequency, Michael S. Kaminer, Macrene Alexiades-Armenakas
5.Laser Treatment of Ethnic Skin, Henry Chan, Taro Kono
6.Laser Treatment of Cellulite, Adam Rotunda, Mitchel Goldman, Jaggi Rao
7.Complications in Laser and Light Surgery, Elizabeth L. Tanzi, Tina S. Alster
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >