Productive Reading Strategies - Organizing and Tackling Your Reading Pileby Laura Stack
• Apply a five-step process to help you become a more efficient
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Do you have too much to read and too little time? You'll benefit from these reading techniques, designed to boost your reading productivity! Getting through your reading tasks more quickly will free up time for other priorities. You'll learn from Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro, how to:
• Apply a five-step process to help you become a more efficient reader.
• Recognize signs of brain overload and get your mind focused again.
• Get absorbed in your reading and achieve a state of ""flow.""
• Find some alternatives to reading.
• Organize your reading and tackle the pile.
If you apply these five simple reading techniques, you will greatly improve your concentration, speed, and retention. You will also have the upper hand by staying on top of important information in today's highly competitive work environment.
- The Productivity Pro, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 197 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >