- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Updated and revised to reflect changes to cascading style sheets (CSS) development procedures since the first edition was published, Professional CSS: Cascading Style Sheets for Web Design, 2nd Edition offers a hands-on look at designing standards-based, large-scale, professional-level CSS web sites. Understand designers’ processes from start to finish and gain insight into how designers overcome a site’s unique set of challenges and obstacles. Become comfortable with solving common problems, learn the best practices for using XHMTL with CSS, orchestrate a new look for a blog, tackle browser-compatibility issues and develop functional navigational structures.
1. Best Practices for XHTML and CSS.
2. Google's Blogger.com: Rollovers and Design Touches.
3. The Classic U.S. PGA Championship Web Site.
4. The University of Florida's UFL.edu.
5. Stuff and Nonsense Ltd.: Strategies for CSS Switching.
6. Adventures of CindyLi.com: Blog Modifications.
7. AIGA Cincinnati: HTML Email Templates.
8. Professional CSS Book Site: Using Transparent PNGs.
9. Building CSS Layouts.
Appendix A. HTML 4.01 Elements.
Appendix B. Rules for HTML-to-XHTML Conversion.
Appendix C. CSS 2.1 Properties.
Appendix D. CSS Troubleshooting Guide.