- Addresses querying, reading from, and writing to files
- Explores streams, file systems, networking, and automated unit testing
- Details how to read and write streams of data
- Zeroes-in on building TCP and HTTP servers and clients
- Reviews using datagrams, testing and debugging modules, and controlling the callback flow
- Shows how to develop real-time web applications using Connect, Express, and Socket.IO
- Walks you through connecting to MySQL, CouchDB, and MongoDB
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters, and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.40(w) x 9.20(h) x 3.00(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >