Profitable Coin Collectingby David L Ganz
- How do you start
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
There's no mistaking the purpose of this book, or the opportunities it may provide you with. This reference contains deep market analysis of popular rare U.S. coins minted in the last century, with advice and alternative collecting and investing options for you to use, plus answers to common collecting questions and concerns including:
- How do you start investing coins?
- Which types of coins are the easiest to buy and sell?
- What coins have become top performers in collecting over the last 50 years?
- This book breaks down coin collecting into understandable and applicable steps that can lead to lucrative investments.
- F+W Media
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 9 MB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews