The Profitable Truth about Seasonality: Breaking Trading Myths that Cost You Moneyby Jake Bernstein
If there is one thing 40 years of trading will bring you, it is the ability to identify and implement simple, reliable trading systems. Jake Bernstein has tested almost every idea and learned from the mistakes to build a stress-reduced, reliably profitable trading approach. You can spend a few decades figuring it out for yourself, or let Bernstein shorten the learning curve dramatically and hand you the results he has accumulated.
Now, Bernstein gives you the consistent seasonality trends that provide huge trading opportunities over and over. He also provides hard evidence that busts myths that keep many misinformed traders from pulling in the huge wins from this approach.
Beyond revealing a mistake that could cost you profits, this brand new course also shows you:
• How to exploit commodity trends without ever buying a single futures contract,
• The ugly truth about moving averages—and the configurations that make them work,
• How to decide when to trade the actual commodity versus trading the ETF, and
• One of the simplest strategies that Jake uses to get a "free trade" with no risk and unlimited upside.
Let these reliable trends start putting money in your account with this new course that reveals how simple effective trading systems can be.
- Marketplace Books, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Age Range:
- 18 Years
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >