Elaine Marmel is President of Marmel Enterprises, Inc., an organization that specializes in technical writing and software training. Her project management experience includes building financial management systems for New York City and Washington, D.C. Elaine has authored or coauthored over 30 books on topics such as Windows, Microsoft Project, Quicken, Excel, and Word.
Project 2010 Bibleby Elaine Marmel
Microsoft Project allows users to manage business activities effectively by sharing project information, performing modeling and scenario analyses, standardizizing reporting processes, and more. This soup-to-nuts reference covers both/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
A comprehensive reference on the latest version of the leading enterprise project management software: Microsoft Project 2010
Microsoft Project allows users to manage business activities effectively by sharing project information, performing modeling and scenario analyses, standardizizing reporting processes, and more. This soup-to-nuts reference covers both the professional and standard versions of the latest iteration of Microsoft Project, as well as Project Server, so that you can efficiently manage your business projects. Veteran author Elaine Marmel begins with an overview of project management basics and then gradually moves on to more advanced topics so that you can learn the scope of what successful project management entails.
- Popular author Elaine Marmel provides comprehensive coverage of Microsoft Project 2010 and shows you how to successfully manage your business activities
- Begins with project management basics, such as creating a new project, tracking a project's progress, and working in groups
- Covers more advanced topics, including customizing Project, using macros, and importing and exporting information
- Demonstrates how to build tasks, use views, modify the appearance of a project, and resolve scheduling and resource problems
With Project 2010 Bible by your side, you’ll learn to confidently and skillfully put Microsoft Project 2010 to work for you.
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews