- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Rockford, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This updated and revised ninth edition of the renowned workbook by Harold Kerzner is now a powerful two-in-one resource: Project Management Workbook and PMP(r)/CAPM(r) Exam Study Guide. This new edition is:
* The most helpful workbook of insightful problems and exercises to supplement the industry-leading project management "bible," Project Management, Ninth Edition
* A stand-alone, self-study guide to the Project Management Professional (PMP(r)) Certification Exam, complete with simulated exam questions
Project Management Workbook and PMP(r)/CAPM(r) Exam Study Guide, Ninth Edition provides solutions to all problems, questions, and cases, making it a must-have resource for mastering the critical skills of successful project management.
Other powerful tools by Harold Kerzner:
Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling, Ninth Edition (0-471-74187-6)
Project Management Case Studies, Second Edition (0-471-75167-7)
1. Project Management Overview.
2. Project Management Growth: Concepts and Definitions.
3. Organizational Structures.
4. Organizing and Staffing the Project Office and Team.
5. Management Functions.
6. Management of Your Time and Stress.
8. Special Topics.
9. The Variables for Success.
10. Working with Executives.
12. Network Scheduling Techniques.
13. Project Graphics.
14. Pricing and Estimating.
15. Cost Control.
16. Trade-off Analysis.
17. Risk Management.
18. Learning Curves.
19. Modern Developments in Project Management.
20. Quality Management.
21. Contracts and Procurement.
22. Situational Exercises.
23. Project Management Crossword Puzzles.
24. PMP and CAPM Exam Review.
25. Project Management Logic Problems.