- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
New and Key Features:
- Newly redesigned with perforated pages allow students to easily turn in assignments and activities.
- Includes more than 275 interactive assessments and learning activities, many of which are new or revised. Each risk behavior chapter includes activities for advocacy, family and community involvement, and integration into core subjects including math, language arts, and social studies.
- Case studies and stories open each chapter and provide an introduction to chapter material.
- National Health Education Standards (NHES) are highlight throughout.
- Instructor's resources include: PowerPoint Lecture Outlines, Test Bank Questions, Sample Course Syllabi, and Assignment/Activity Ideas.