- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chatham, NJ
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Preface Chapter 1. A Categorical Choice?
Chapter 2. The Most Terrible Weapon Ever Known Chapter 3. The Prospects for Victory, June 1945
Chapter 4. Paths to Victory Chapter 5. Truman and the Bomb at Potsdam Chapter 6. Hiroshima and Nagasaki Chapter 7. Hiroshima in History Chronology: Key Events of 1945 Relating to the Pacific War Notes Essay on Sources
1. Marshall and Stimson, January 1942
2. Damage to Tokyo from firebombing
3. Japanese kamikaze attack off Okinawa
4. Truman, Byrnes, and Leahy en route to Potsdam
5. Test explosion of atomic bomb, July 16, 1945
6. Churchill, Truman, and Stalin at Potsdam
7. Hiroshima after the atomic attack
8. Nagasaki before and after the atomic bomb
9. Editorial cartoon, "The Fellow Who Lighted the Fuse"