- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Emigrant, MT
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The new edition of this best selling classic discribes the major functions of property managers, and details specific practices and problems in managing a variety of properties. Inteneded for anyone seeking the latest, most practical information. Highlights include:
• Format can be adjusted to fit varied classroom hour requirements.
• New chapter covering federal laws affecting property management, including civil rights, fair housing, ADA, and environmental issues.
• New appendix of research resources, including professional associations and organizations related to property management.
• Over 60 samples of forms, advertisements, agreements and leases.
• Includes chapter overviews, learning objectives, chapter ending case studies of real life situations, quizzes and answer keys.