Protecting Your Assets from a Texas Divorceby Ike Vanden Eykel, Rick Robertson, Kathryn Murphy
Divorce is the biggest single business deal most Texans will ever undertake. This comprehensive new book is designed to help couples retain their assets when they divorce-from spouses who split household items to married business partners who divide large, privately held companies-and emerge from a Texas divorce financially intact. The authors provide expertise in financial planning, estate planning, retirement issues, counseling, real estate, business valuation, taxes, insurance, bankruptcy and other areas affecting the financial future of divorcing Texans.What You Can Learn From This Book
* How to organize a winning case
* How to calculate child support
* How to get the most out of your house
* What to do with a family business
* Who gets retirement accounts, stock options, personal property
* When to choose a collaborative law divorce
* How to use mediation
* How to enforce the divorce decree In 336 pages of reader-friendly detail, readers discover 10 ways to control legal fees, 12 steps to a more productive divorce and 14 financial planning suggestions for a better life after divorce.
Meet the Author
Ike Vanden Eykel, Rick Robertson, and Kathryn Murphy are three of the Top 100 Attorneys in Texas selected by their peers and featured in Texas Monthly magazine. Vanden Eykel is one of the Top 10 Divorce Lawyers in America, is the author of Successful Lone Star Divorce, and with Kathryn Murphy co-authored the Texas Family Law Practice Guide. They practice together at Koons, Fuller, Vanden Eykel & Robertson, the Southwest's largest family law firm, in Plano, Texas.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >