An indispensable guide to driving around Provence and the Côte d'Azur featuring the Camargue, the Vaucluse, the Alpes-Maritime and the Riviera.
· Top 25 tours
· Fully comprehensive driver’s guide including road signs
· Full colour clear maps with major destinations clearly pinpointed
· Walking tours round towns and cities
· Detailed guides to sightseeing, activities, dining and accommodation
· Ideas for exploring on your own
Product dimensions: 5.80 (w) x 8.20 (h) x 0.70 (d)
Read an Excerpt
"During the long summer months, millions of people come here, some with a rucksack, some with a Rolls Royce. They pour down the Rhône Valley and cover the coast from Marseille to Monaco. And yet strangely the deep heart of Provence is little visited. It feels as if it has no connection with the dazzling world of the Côte d'Azur."