- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The Psychobox contains forty-eight psychological tests and brilliantly diverse optical illusions, each on a 5 5/16 x 7 5/8 card with ...
Ships from: Winston-Salem, NC
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The Psychobox contains forty-eight psychological tests and brilliantly diverse optical illusions, each on a 5 5/16 x 7 5/8 card with informative and witty instructions for use on the back, and each inviting the reader's participation. Also included is a sixteen-page booklet by the famed British doctor and theatrical director Jonathan Miller introducing the tests and putting them in their historical context. And the box itself contains a three-dimensional perceptual trick. Contents include:
• Inkblot tests: Samples of the classic diagnostic system based on subjects' interpretation of inkblots.
• The drawing completion test: A psychological exercise from the 1930s in which the reader is asked to complete several drawings—with a key provided for interpreting the results.
• The storytelling test: An exercise that offers insight into the reader's personality based on how they complete a story.
• The Thematic Apperception Test: A test that uses pictures—paintings or photographs—as a starting point for discovering inner thoughts and feelings.
• The Lüscher Color Test: A test from the 1940s that uses subjects' reaction to different colors to provide a detailed psychological profile.
• Plus many optical and verbal illusions that test perception and reveal the tricks the mind can play on us.