About the Editors.
List of Contributors.
PART I. OVERVIEW.
Introduction - Psychological Responses to Eating Disorders and Obesity: An Overview (Julia Buckroyd and Sharon Rother).
1. The Many Meanings of Food and their Iimpact on Eating Behaviour (Jane Ogden).
PART II. ANOREXIA NERVOSA.
2. Using an Evidence Based Approach to Ddevelop New Tailored Treatment for Anorexia Nervosa (Carolina Lopez, Marion Roberts, Ana Sepulveda and Janet Treasure).
3. Eating Disorders: Breaking the Intergenerational Cycle Through Group Therapy- The Effects of the Group Experience (Sarah Barnett, Julia Buckroyd and Karen Windle).
PART III. BULIMIA NERVOSA.
4. Current Thinking on Working with People with Bulimia Nervosa and Bulimic Disorders (Glenn Waller).
5. Addressing Emotions in the Eating Disorders: Schema Mode Work.(Emma Corstorphine).
PART IV. OBESITY AND BINGE EATING.
6. Psychological Group Treatment for Obese Women (Julia Buckroyd and Sharon Rother).
7. Food for the Soul: Social and Emotional Origins of Comfort Eating in the Morbidly Obese (Patricia Goodspeed Grant).
8. Cognitive Behaviour Group Therapy for Obesity and Binge Eating Disorder (Saskia Keville, Verity Byrne, Madeleine Tatham and Gerry McCarron).
9. A Feminist, Psychotherapeutic Approach to Working with Women Who Eat Compulsively (Colleen Heenan).
10. Changes in Eating Behaviour Following Group Therapy for Women Who Binge Eat: A Pilot Study (Deborah Seamoore, Julia Buckroyd and David Stott).