- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
2. Neurosciences and Biological Foundations.
3. Stress and Health Management.
4. Sensation and Perception.
5. States of Consciousness.
8. Thinking, Language, and Intelligence.
9. Life Span Development I.
10. Life Span Development II.
11. Gender and Human Sexuality.
12. Motivation and Emotion.
14. Psychological Disorders.
16. Social Psychology.
Available Separately Upon Request.
17. Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
18. Human Performance in a Global Economy.
Posted May 12, 2009
As a student of Psychology, I thought this text was wonderful. It's helpful and the pages are full of tables, pictures, and anecdotes. I actually was inclined to read it for fun!Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted December 26, 2009
No text was provided for this review.