Psychology in Action Study Guide / Edition 10by Karen Huffman
Pub. Date: 02/14/2012
The fourth edition of this best-selling text brings students up-to-date with the latest in psychology. Its central, guiding principle of active learning encourages students to think critically, work through problems logically, and make connections with the real world. In addition to the earlier editions' time-tested coverage of all the basics, the new edition features over 800 new citations from 1994-1996 and new and expanded coverage on industrial/organizational psychology, repressed memory, brain efficiency and neural pruning, language and animal language, melatonin, nicotine addiction, and more.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.00(d)
Table of Contents1. Introduction and Research Methods.
2. Neuroscience and Biological Foundations.
3. Stress and Health Psychology.
4. Sensation and Perception.
5. States of Consciousness.
8. Thinking, Language, and Intelligence.
9. Life Span Development I.
10. Life Span Development II.
11. Gender and Human Sexuality.
12. Motivation and Emotion.
14. Psychological Disorders.
16. Social Psychology.
17. Industrial / Organizational Psychology.
18. Human Performance in a Global Economy.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >