For nearly thirty years Dr. Larry Iverson has educated, motivated and entertained audiences. From his work with Olympic and world-class athletes to the main platform of Fortune 500 conferences, Larry delivers persuasion and communication strategies you can apply right now. Larry blends vision with his background as a Clinical Psychologist in guiding you on an insightful journey, while you develop insights that assist your personal development. Larry masterfully uses enthusiasm and humor to help you gain control in your life.
The Psychology of Leadershipby Dr. Larry Iverson
"If there was a way you could rapidly boost your success and your team’s—wouldn’t you want to know it? Do you think knowing the 5 steps the Mayo Clinic discovered for building unshakeable beliefs would be of benefit? If you knew how to overcome the #1 most
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Strategies Essential to Boosting Your Career and Gaining A Leadership Edge
"If there was a way you could rapidly boost your success and your team’s—wouldn’t you want to know it? Do you think knowing the 5 steps the Mayo Clinic discovered for building unshakeable beliefs would be of benefit? If you knew how to overcome the #1 most frequently occurring miscommunication problem, wouldn’t help you? Would knowing The Convincer Strategy that compels people to make a decision and take action be valuable to you? Dr. Larry Iverson will give you proven strategies so you can master these skills and much more.
• Know how to break through resistance to change and get others to embrace needed change.
• Learn a strategy that rapidly builds a powerful, positive leadership mindset.
• Know how to use Mayo Clinic research for creating long-lasting change of beliefs.
• Learn what the #1 biggest communication blunder is—and how you can avoid it.
• Know how to use highly refined persuasion tactics for greater personal influence in every interaction.
• Learn the 9 secrets to time mastery that will save you an hour every day.
• Understand the 5 steps to peak performance so you can launch greater personal and organizational achievement"
- Made for Success
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 592 KB
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >